Vitus Immune+ | Immunity Booster and Multivitamin | Natural Amla (Vitamin C) and Echinacea | Vitamin A, D, E, Zinc & Magnesium | 20 effervescent tablets – Orange flavour
In our busy lives, we often miss out on nutrients that our immune system needs to fight diseases and keep us healthy.
Vitus Immune+ is a doctor-formulated, sugar-free, orange-flavoured effervescent drink that gives you a powerful boost with the goodness of natural Vitamin C (Amla extract), natural echinacea extract, and Vitamins A, D, E, Zinc and Magnesium in a single tangy, orange-flavoured health drink.
- Natural echinacea extract helps reduce symptoms of cold
- Boosts immune system
- Protects you from illnesses
- Powerful antioxidant
- Helps you to fight infections
Vitus Immune+ | Immunity Booster and Multivitamin
Vitus Immune+ | Immunity Booster and Multivitamin Tablets
A healthy immune system needs a good balance of vitamins and minerals along with healthy food and good sleep to keep it strong. Very often, in our constant pursuit of excellence, we ignore the very basics of a healthy life. Our immune system helps us fight diseases and infectious organisms.
Vitus Immune+ is doctor-formulated, sugar free, gluten-free and gives you a powerful boost to support you as you work hard to achieve your goals. This carefully formulated VitusFiz effervescent tablet provides a delicious orange flavoured drink to enjoy all the goodness of our Immune+ complex.
The natural echinacea augments your immune system and can reduce symptoms of infections and common cold. It helps your immune system combat infections and viruses, which could help prevent an illness or help recover faster from illness.
- Overall immune boost
- Vitamin C boosts iron absorption and is a powerful antioxidant
- Echincaea helps your immune system to fight infections and viruses
- Vitamin A improves your vision, skin, and immunity by fighting free radicals
- Vitamins E is an antioxidant that helps in balancing cholesterol and antiageing
- Zinc supports your immune system and reduces duration and severity of cold symptoms
- Magnesium aids metabolism, muscle health and manages sleep